SOPHISTICATION AND LOCATION, THAT’S JUST SO ALLURING!
***TO BOOK A TIME TO INSPECT, SIMPLY CLICK ON BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME OR EMAIL AGENT TO BE NOTIFIED OF INSPECTION TIMES. BY REGISTERING, YOU WILL BE INSTANTLY INFORMED OF ANY UPDATES, CHANGES OR CANCELLATIONS FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT. IF YOU DO NOT REGISTER FOR AN OPEN FOR INSPECTION, ACCESS MAY NOT BE PROVIDED***
It won't be hard to fall in love with this renovated freestanding, Victorian terrace house, situated in one of Burnley’s most charming and leafy streets. Brandishing a wide frontage, the classic white and charcoal grey facade evolves to a renovated interior, merging contemporary style throughout whilst retaining period features and ornate high ceilings. Comprising of:
- 2 bedrooms both with BIRs
- Full-width living room with French doors out to your side tree lined atrium
- Smartly appointed renovated kitchen, stone bench-tops, Bosch appliances, soft close cabinetry and laundry taps
- Sparkling bathroom with a feature freestanding bath and frame-less shower with rainfall shower head
- At the rear a private, beautifully designed courtyard delivers superb indoor/outdoor entertaining options for relaxing with family and friends
- Ducted heating throughout
- Parking permits available - STCA
Just moments from Golden Square Bicentennial Park, Serotonin Café, Swan Street, Church Street and South Yarra, this magnificent home provides convenient access to countless restaurants, bars and fashion outlets for which the area is renowned as well as close proximity to the Victoria Gardens shopping complex, Yarra River recreation areas, the MCG sporting precinct and the CBD. Public transport options (Burnley Station 650m) and access to City Link provide easy access to Melbourne's best attractions.
APPLYING - Apply online via 2Apply or 1FORM. The application code will be emailed to you after you have inspected the property.
LEASE TERMS - 12 MONTHS unless otherwise specified.
PARKING PERMITS - Whilst parking permits are available for most properties, please confirm with the local council before applying for the property.
PHOTO ID MUST BE PROVIDED UPON ENTRY AT THE PROPERTY
BIGGIN SCOTT RICHMOND - NO 1 FOR PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
Available from:Saturday 19th December 2020