STUNNING VIEWS ACROSS RICHMOND HILL TO ST IGNATIUS
IF ATTENDING AUCTION/PRIVATE INSPECTION IN PERSON:
1) You must register prior to attendance
2) You must scan the QR code at the property
3) You must present to the Covid Marshall and provide your certificate of double vaccination
Sleek and stylish, setting standards in quality and design. Tucked back from bustling Bridge Road.
- Double bedroom with mirrored built-in robes and large windows
- Open plan living/dining leading out to spacious balcony with stunning views across Richmond Hill to St Ignatius
- Contemporary stone kitchen; features gas cooking and dishwasher
- Sparkling central bathroom
- Separate European laundry
- Secure entrance and off-street parking as well as ample visitor parking
- Floorboards throughout
- Reverse cycle heating and cooling
- Storage cage
- Internal size 50sqm approx. plus balcony
- Owners’ corporation fees $979pq approx.
- Communal 30 seat private cinema for resident use only & fully equipped gymnasium
Located in the heart of Richmond, just footsteps from Bridge Road, Swan Street & Church Street cafés and bars, Citizens Oval and the West Richmond train station.
Not to mention a short tram ride to the CBD and South Yarra’s hot spots.
Conditions of entry - IDENTIFICATION and contact number required, otherwise entry may be refused.
The information about this property has been supplied to us by the property owner, while we have no cause to doubt its accuracy, we provide no guarantee. We cannot attest to the functionality of any fixtures, fittings or inclusions to the property. Land and apartment dimensions and floor/site plans are supplied by third parties. Typing mistakes, omissions, transposing can occur, we provide to assist but make no representation. Buyers must carry out their own due diligence.