INDUSTRIAL NORTH FACING SUN-DRENCHED DUAL-LEVEL APARTMENT IN CHARACTER-FILLED WAREHOUSE
***TO BOOK A TIME TO INSPECT, SIMPLY CLICK ON BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME OR EMAIL AGENT TO BE NOTIFIED OF INSPECTION TIMES. BY REGISTERING, YOU WILL BE INSTANTLY INFORMED OF ANY UPDATES, CHANGES OR CANCELLATIONS FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT. IF YOU DO NOT REGISTER FOR AN OPEN FOR INSPECTION, ACCESS MAY NOT BE PROVIDED***
Situated in a character-filled warehouse within walking distance to Bridge Road and West Richmond Station, this dual-level apartment combines edgy, industrial style with complete functionality and ease of living. With exposed beams, a sizeable balcony and two generous bedrooms, each with large loft-style windows, it is a unique and timeless offering in a convenient and ever-popular inner-city hub.
- Two generous North facing bedrooms, each with sizeable loft-style windows, fresh carpets, built in robe & split system
- Stylish open-plan living area with exposed beams and double-door access to a balcony
- Generous kitchen including breakfast bar with chic pendant lighting, dishwasher and ample storage space
- Downstairs European laundry and sizeable bathroom with bathtub
- Under-stair storage, split system, mounted wall heating, and one car space
- Easy access to CBD and close to Bridge Road, West Richmond Station and MCG
- 1 x Parking permit available - STCA
Stylish dual-level apartment in converted Richmond warehouse.
APPLYING - Apply online via 2Apply or 1FORM. The application code will be emailed to you after you have inspected the property.
LEASE TERMS - 12 MONTHS unless otherwise specified.
PARKING PERMITS - Whilst parking permits are available for most properties, please confirm with the local council before applying for the property.
PHOTO ID MUST BE PROVIDED UPON ENTRY AT THE PROPERTY
BIGGIN SCOTT RICHMOND - NO 1 FOR PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
Available from:Monday 30th November 2020