Super-Stylish Ground Floor Apartment
This super-stylish ground floor apartment is in this ultra-accessible location! Situated on the ground floor at the rear of this boutique complex and just metres from the station there is also the convenience of tram, shops, cafes, supermarket and parklands all within short walking distance.
Boasting a large outdoor area complementing the already spacious interiors, the apartment is a setting of contemporary comfort. On-trend oak floors add a sense of space and light through the open plan living/dining with the option of a separate formal dining zone / study. Large glass doors can be opened up to the patio and huge wrap around courtyard ideal for entertaining. The deluxe kitchen more than satisfies with its quality stainless steel appliances, ample workspace and loads of storage.
- Two excellent bedrooms both offer queen-sized accommodation and feature fitted wardrobes, the master also boasting a chic ensuite.
- Extra room that would be suitable as a dining area, study /home office or nursery.
- Large Split system heating / cooling
- Quality stainless steel European appliances including gas cook top, electric oven and Smeg Dishwasher.
- Ample custom built joinery throughout including modern TV unit that can wall-mount a TV.
- European Laundry with ample storage and space.
- Under cover secure car space not stacker.
- Secure common bike racks are available for use of residents.
This apartment will not last long so arrange a viewing and apply ASAP!
To book a time, simply click on the book an inspection button online to register.
By registering, you will INSTANTLY be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your inspection. Registering for the inspection is mandatory and you MUST confirm your appointment 2 hours before otherwise the inspection may be cancelled.
PHOTO ID MUST BE PROVIDED BEFORE ENTRY AT THE PROPERTY. **For guaranteed access, please arrive at the inspection at the allocated start time, any later and access is not guaranteed.***
Available from:Wednesday 27th April 2022