Brimming with character, in arguably Kensington's finest location, this unique period-style home combines classic charm and industrial elements.
Don't be deceived by the small facade, this four bedroom home offers the complete package.
Gorgeous home in a tree lined street. Renovated to incorporate the period charm with quality modern finishes. High ceilings and dark timber floors. City edge living with easy access to Kensington Village cafes, parks and three different train lines!
Master bedroom sanctuary (upstairs) with Juliette balcony, wardrobes and luxe ensuite
• Three further well proportioned bedrooms (two with built in robes)
• Clever central bathroom with immaculate fixtures, small and cosy
• Elegant stone kitchen
• Stainless-steel European oven, cooktop and integrated dishwasher
• ***Front load washing only in the kitchen area
• Spacious lounge with cosy gas fireplace
• Magnificent north-facing entertainers' paved yard
• Beautiful dark-stain boards and polished concrete floors
• Double-brick for cool summers
• Gas log heating and split system cooling
• One Off street park with ROW access at rear
Please register your interest to view the property and ensure you book in for the inspection.
Available from:Thursday 18th February 2021