POSSIBILITIES, POTENTIAL & POSITION!
Ready for your creative touch, this comfortable single-fronted weatherboard presents an affordable entry into a vibrant inner-city neighbourhood where all amenities are merely moments away.
- Freestanding with no Heritage Overlay, the home is situated on approx. 157sqm with General Residential Zone 2 zoning.
- Charming and filled with character, the existing floorplan comprises two bedrooms, a lounge, kitchen & meals area plus combined bathroom/laundry and separate WC.
- Liveable as is – with split system heating/cooling and gas cooking among its contemporary practicalities - you may choose to move in or rent the home out whilst contemplating your next steps.
- Options to renovate, update or extend the current home to bring it in line with today’s entertaining and lifestyle expectations – subject to council approval.
- With a prized northerly aspect and close to Citizens Park and just moments to Bridge Road, the property could also be the well-positioned site of your brand-new luxury home (also STCA).
In a location simply brimming with broad and far-reaching buyer appeal, the home is close to Richmond High School, Yarra and Trinity Primary Schools and Melbourne Girls’ College; it is just minutes to Victoria Gardens Shopping Centre, while the CBD is within easy reach for a stress-free commute.
Conditions of entry - IDENTIFICATION and contact number required, otherwise entry may be refused.
The information about this property has been supplied to us by the property owner, while we have no cause to doubt its accuracy, we provide no guarantee. We cannot attest to the functionality of any fixtures, fittings or inclusions to the property. Land and apartment dimensions and floor/site plans are supplied by third parties. Typing mistakes, omissions, transposing can occur, we provide to assist but make no representation. Buyers must carry out their own due diligence.