Victorian Charm with Space and Versatility
Offering up to 4 bedrooms plus study/office, this renovated and extended Victorian cottage has been transformed into deceptively large and versatile family home.
Retaining gracious period detailing - including soaring high ceilings, open fireplaces and ceiling roses, the sympathetic extension seamlessly blends old world charm with modern day amenity.
Ideally positioned in one of Elsternwick’s most coveted streets; moments from the centre of Glenhuntly Road’s thriving restaurant scene, Classic Cinema and Elsternwick train station.
• Wide entrance hall, traditional hall arch
• Up to 4 bedrooms plus study/office
• 2 updated bathrooms
• Master suite upstairs with ensuite and study/office
• Open plan living, hardwood floors
• Well equipped kitchen, stainless steel gas cooking, dishwasher
• Separate laundry, under-stair storage
• Ducted heating, split system A/C
• Landscaped gardens
• Potential off-street parking via ROW
• Protected period streetscape
• Walking distance to elite schools and parks