IMMACULATE APARTMENT IN THE HEART OF COLLINGWOOD
IF ATTENDING AUCTION/PRIVATE INSPECTION IN PERSON:
1) You must register prior to attendance
2) You must scan the QR code at the property
3) You must present to the Covid Marshall and provide your certificate of double vaccination
Renowned “Smith & Co”
- 2 large bedrooms with built-in robes, master bedroom with stylish ensuite
- Open plan living and meals area leading out to balcony
- Stunning stone kitchen with a tiled and mirrored splashback, island bench and stainless-steel appliances
- Sparkling central bathroom
- European laundry
- Ducted heating & cooling
- Video intercom
- Secure car space & storage cage
- Owners corporation fees - $1,080pq approx.
- Fantastic building featuring 2 different rooftop areas with BBQs, 3 outdoor gardens where residents can plant herbs and a communal library
In the heart of bustling Smith Street shopping district, walking distance to Gertrude and Brunswick Street cafes, restaurants, bars and public transport, East Melbourne parks/gardens, MCG and CBD!
Conditions of entry - IDENTIFICATION and contact number required, otherwise entry may be refused.
The information about this property has been supplied to us by the property owner, while we have no cause to doubt its accuracy, we provide no guarantee. We cannot attest to the functionality of any fixtures, fittings or inclusions to the property. Land and apartment dimensions and floor/site plans are supplied by third parties. Typing mistakes, omissions, transposing can occur, we provide to assist but make no representation. Buyers must carry out their own due diligence.