Private inspections available 7 days a week. Agent will be onsite between 2pm to 2.30pm
Closing Date Sales Tuesday 8th December 2020 at 6pm (unless sold prior)
Hamptons stunner straight from a Storybook!
Ideally located in the highly desirable & tightly held "Tahnee Lodge Estate" in a tree lined street amongst other inspiring homes, lies this Hamptons inspired stunner! Neatly nestled behind established gardens, this immaculately presented charmer offers a fantastic lifestyle where the Peninsula's best amenities are at your doorstep!
Situated on 942sqm (approx.) parcel of prime realestate in the area's best Estates & one of Melbourne's most sought after suburbs, this spacious home is ideal for the family yearning an entertainer's delight or even the savvy Investor looking to strengthen their portfolio.
An Inspection will leave you impressed with additional features of this stunning home include:
• Facelifted kitchen with ample storage & large bench area
• Great proportioned master suite with delightful bay window
• Generous sized master ensuite & walk in wardrobe including skylight
• Huge open plan kitchen, meals & living space with gorgeous French doors
• Large decking overlooking huge backyard screaming for a future pool!
• Separate generous sized second living space with open fire place
• Family sized bathroom & laundry with outdoor access
• Large triple carport ideal for all the toys including the caravan
• Plenty of full height under-house storage
• Gas ducted heating throughout & cooling main living
• Delightful pine polished timber floorboards
• Recently painted inside & out, with new carpets
• Serene outlook across open fields
• Melbourne CBD a short 40 minute drive
The open plan design flows naturally onto a large deck, which allows for the ultimate in outdoor living, whilst overlooking the huge backyard complete with matching cubby-house.
Only minutes away from Peninsula link, enjoy your weekends visiting some of the best wineries & beaches Melbourne has to offer. Walking distance to some of the area's best schools & a short drive to Frankston's CBD makes this home a must!
Contact Dean Bozunovic today & discuss securing your very own slice of the Mornington Peninsula!