PARK-SIDE STUNNER, WITH EXCELLENT NATURAL LIGHT, HEATING/COOLING AND OFF STREET PARKING!
***TO BOOK A TIME TO INSPECT, SIMPLY CLICK ON BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME OR EMAIL AGENT TO BE NOTIFIED OF INSPECTION TIMES. BY REGISTERING, YOU WILL BE INSTANTLY INFORMED OF ANY UPDATES, CHANGES OR CANCELLATIONS FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT. IF YOU DO NOT REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION, ACCESS MAY NOT BE PROVIDED***
Enviably located directly across from Barkly Gardens and with stunning views and natural light, this immaculate, renovated and spacious one bedroom apartment is a must to see.
- Spacious and sunny open plan living/dining zone with plenty of natural light
- Updated kitchen with stone bench tops, pantry, electric cook top and stainless steel appliances
- Reverse cycle heating/cooling
- Large bedroom with views to Barkly Gardens, walk-in robe and full length mirror
- Fully tiled ensuite-style bathroom with walk-in shower
- Timber floorboards throughout
- Freshly painted throughout
- Secure entrance
- Communal laundry facilities
- Off-street parking space for one
- Parking permits also available from the local council
Just a short walk from Swan & Church Street trams, trains and restaurants with easy access to citylink and Melbourne’s sporting precinct, this apartment offers a truly excellent Richmond lifestyle opportunity!
*** For guaranteed access, please arrive at the allotted inspection start time, any later and access may be denied ***
APPLYING - Apply online via 2Apply or 1FORM. The application code will be emailed to you after you have inspected the property.
LEASE TERMS - 12 MONTHS unless otherwise specified.
PARKING PERMITS - Whilst parking permits are available for most properties, please confirm with the local council before applying for the property.
PHOTO ID MUST BE PROVIDED UPON ENTRY AT THE PROPERTY
BIGGIN SCOTT RICHMOND - NO 1 FOR PROPERTY MANAGEMENT!
Available from:Tuesday 14th December 2021