STUNNING FAMILY HIGHLIGHTS AND A TOUCH OF ARCHITECTURAL MASTERY!
PRIVATE INSPECTIONS AVAILABLE THIS THURSDAY BETWEEN 12:00pm-12:30pm & SATURDAY 9:30am-10:00am. REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED PRIOR TO INSPECTION - PLEASE CONTACT AGENT TO BOOK A TIME.
Boasting a stunning architectural design, wonderful downstairs living the whole family can enjoy, and an inspired location that has you near shops, parks, and major arterials, this desirable 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom solid brick classic home on a generous block is simply magnificent.
Sitting on a sizeable 712 sqm (approx.) block with a north-east facing rear, this dwelling is truly one to remember. A perfect match for growing families, and showcasing breathtaking views of the Dandenong Ranges from the top floor, the quality and thoughtfulness of this home is sure to win you over.
• Enormous lounge and dining room is highlighted by soaring wooden angled ceilings which add an amazing element of openness to the space
• Lounge and dining room also features a bar for entertaining friends after dinner
• Dedicated sunken family room steps up into a large casual meals zone
• Modernised kitchen is fitted with breakfast bar and stainless steel Miele appliances including a double oven and dishwasher
• Versatile downstairs bedroom with storage could easily be a home office
• There is also a full bathroom downstairs with a contemporary shower
• Top floor is where you get to take advantage of the wonderful mountain views
• Upstairs master bedroom has access to superb walk-in robe storage as well as an ensuite
• 3 additional upstairs bedrooms with BIRs
• Top floor also delivers a family bathroom with separate toilet and a study nook with desk which will make a great work-from home space
• Outstanding elevated covered entertainer's deck will be a joy to utilise through all of Melbourne's seasons
• Landscaped garden at the rear ideal for kids and pets to play on
• Downstairs laundry
• Ducted heating and split system cooling
• Ducted vacuum
• Secure alarm
• Rainwater tank
• Double garage
Moments to Waverley Meadows Primary School, St. Justin's Catholic Primary School, Caulfield Grammar School (Wheelers Hill campus), Wheelers Hill Secondary College, Grandview Reserve, Mulgrave Reserve with access to Dandenong Creek Trail, Jells Park, Wheelers Hill Shopping Centre, Waverley Gardens Shopping Centre, buses, Eastlink, and Monash Freeway.