Refurbished Two Bedroom Apartment With North Facing Balcony
An extra large refurbished two bedroom apartment in block of only four. Located on a beautiful tree lined street, this 1st floor apartment is very spacious throughout and is the size of a house. The property comprises:
- Huge open plan living/dining room with reverse cycle heating & cooling
- Oversized kitchen with ample cupboard space and dishwasher
- Two generous sized bedrooms with built in robes
- Large recently renovated bathroom
- Separate toilet
- Shared laundry room with taps for tenant's own washing machine
- Spacious North facing extra large balcony ideal for entertaining, with room for an outdoor setting/furniture and bbq
- Single car lock up garage with room for storage!
Located on a quiet tree lined street, near the corner of Tooronga Road and High Street. Close to tram, shops and Harold Holt Pool. A Must to inspect
**PLEASE NOTE - IMPORTANT**
Please REGISTER for inspections. If you don't register then you will not be notified of any changes to advertised inspection times. ADVERTISED INSPECTION TIMES displayed on this page are subject to cancellation or change up until 12pm on the day of the viewing.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ BEFORE INSPECTING THIS PROPERTY
Whilst we are currently in the midst of a Coronavirus outbreak we are mindful of minimising any potential risk to our staff and clients.
As such, we respectfully request that if you have travelled in the past two months to any overseas country listed with a travel restriction by the Australian Government, currently being China, Iran, South Korea, Japan, Italy and Mongolia, that you refrain from attending our Open for Inspections.
We also respectfully request that if you are feeling unwell with Flu like symptoms that you also don’t attend our open for inspections.
You can find information on the Coronavirus outbreak on the following Victorian Government Website: https://www.dhhs.vic.gov.au/coronavirus
Available from:Monday 11th October 2021