SUN-FILLED & SPACIOUS IN THE QUIETEST LOCALE
In a tranquil pocket of Richmond close to Burnley Park and the Yarra riverbanks, this family-sized townhouse is a rare setting of space and style. Immaculate in every way and with a floorplan suited to those that work from home or simply want somewhere to claim as their own, the home is within moments of the suburb’s famed amenities.
- The entrance level is dedicated to entertaining with sun-filled living and dining areas extending to low maintenance alfresco zones front and back.
- A central kitchen that is a dream for hosts thanks to a hatch through the dining zone along with quality appliances and a relaxed breakfast bar.
- Two bedrooms on the first floor both boasting a wall of wardrobes and flanking a sparkling two-way bathroom/laundry and a practical study zone – the front room spilling to a spacious balcony.
- Peaceful top floor master domain with ample fitted storage and an ensuite bedroom plus a private retreat or further study area.
- Ducted heating, split system cooling and coveted carport parking plus parking permits available STCA. Over 190sqm of lifestyle living and owners’ corporation fees of $830pq (approx.).
Literally moments on foot to the gates of Melbourne Girls’ College, close to transport options and an array of eateries and bars, this premium pocket of a highly-desired precinct is also the easiest trip to the MCG and Melbourne’s city centre.
Brought to you by Vendor Marketing – Melbourne's most qualified vendor advocates – www.vendormarketing.com.au
Conditions of entry - IDENTIFICATION and contact number required, otherwise entry may be refused.
The information about this property has been supplied to us by the property owner, while we have no cause to doubt its accuracy, we provide no guarantee. We cannot attest to the functionality of any fixtures, fittings or inclusions to the property. Land and apartment dimensions and floor/site plans are supplied by third parties. Typing mistakes, omissions, transposing can occur, we provide to assist but make no representation. Buyers must carry out their own due diligence.