Character Family Home One Acre Of Land
Auction this Sunday - 28th March at 11.00am
Set amongst landscaped gardens on approximately one acre of gently undulating land, this character home is offered for the first time in 65 years. Loaded with character and potential, the home features light filled living areas with open fireplaces and garden vistas, a sitting room/study, Tasmanian Oak floorboards, four bedrooms overlooking the well-maintained gardens, two bathrooms and a fully functional kitchen/meals area.
This home is absolutely perfect for those raising a family; you have ample open space for the kids to enjoy and explore, an inground pool for summer fun plus plenty of space for the adults to entertain. Located within walking distance to Davey's Bay swimming beach, the boutique Norman Avenue shops, Oliver's Hill and only a short drive to some of the best private schools in Victoria as well as Mount Eliza Village shopping centre.
• Unlimited potential, character home on a large 3980sqm (approx.) block
• Spacious light filled living areas with open fireplaces & garden vistas
• Functional kitchen & bathrooms plus heating & cooling
• Perfect to renovate and extend or start again and build your dream home
• Beautifully maintained mature gardens with inground pool
• Perfect for entertaining with multiple indoor and outdoor areas
• Walk to Davey's Bay beach, Norman Avenue shops and Oliver's Hill
• Short drive to Toorak College and Peninsula Private as well as Mt Eliza village
• A rare opportunity in this highly sought-after Mount Eliza location