LARGE 2 STORY HOME WITH OFF STREET PARKING AND PRIVATE COURTYARD
***TO BOOK A TIME TO INSPECT, SIMPLY CLICK ON BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME OR EMAIL AGENT TO BE NOTIFIED OF INSPECTION TIMES. BY REGISTERING, YOU WILL BE INSTANTLY INFORMED OF ANY UPDATES, CHANGES OR CANCELLATIONS FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT. IF YOU DO NOT REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION, ACCESS MAY NOT BE PROVIDED***
Private and secure, located behind the shop fronts, access via glass door on Johnson Street.
- 3 double bedrooms, all with split system heating/cooling, BIRs and double glazing on windows
- Large, zoned, living, kitchen and dining areas with high ceilings and a warm feel
- Living with timber floors and ornamental fire place and split system heating/cooling
- Huge kitchen with brand new oven/stove, plenty of storage and bench space, gas cooking and courtyard outlook
- 2nd living area/study upstairs
- Fully renovated central bathroom with walk up shower
- Remote controlled roller door access to back courtyard – parking for 1 car – parking permits available from council
- Loads of space
- Water usage included
Perfectly positioned in the heart of Abbotsford, just a short walk to Abbotsford Convent and their iconic Farmers Market, minutes' to Victoria Park trains and city access.
*** For guaranteed access, please arrive at the allotted inspection start time, any later and access may be denied ***
APPLYING - Apply online via 2Apply or 1FORM. The application code will be emailed to you after you have inspected the property.
LEASE TERMS - 12 MONTHS unless otherwise specified.
PARKING PERMITS - Whilst parking permits are available for most properties, please confirm with the local council before applying for the property.
PHOTO ID MUST BE PROVIDED UPON ENTRY AT THE PROPERTY
BIGGIN SCOTT RICHMOND - NO 1 FOR PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
Available from:Friday 16th April 2021