A Major Victorian Land Opportunity - 4,000 acres* on the Hume Freeway
Biggin & Scott Land are delighted to offer this outstanding opportunity to purchase three large scale strategic landholdings on the edge of Melbourne’s northern growth corridor with development upside (stpa).
Comprising almost 1,600 Ha (4,000 Acres) and situated just minutes north of Wallan and Beveridge, between the townships of Wandong and Kilmore along the Hume Freeway, these three expansive landholdings are very strategically positioned.
With enormous scale and the potential for a rural residential subdivision, these three properties which are currently utilised as Blue Gum Plantations are a once in a lifetime opportunity to purchase land on the edge of Melbourne’s ever-expanding metropolis.
* 4,000 acres / 1,600 Ha over three properties (approx)
* Offered with 5-10 year forestry right leaseback
* 50km north of Melbourne CBD
* Minutes from Kilmore, Wandong and Wallan
* 12km from Melbourne's current urban growth boundary
* Potential for 37 x 100acre (40Ha) rural allotments (stpa)
For Sale by Expression of Interest closing 12 noon, Thursday 28th October 2021.