QUINTESSENTIAL RICHMOND IN CENTRAL LOCATION!
***TO BOOK A TIME TO INSPECT, SIMPLY CLICK ON BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME OR EMAIL AGENT TO BE NOTIFIED OF INSPECTION TIMES. BY REGISTERING, YOU WILL BE INSTANTLY INFORMED OF ANY UPDATES, CHANGES OR CANCELLATIONS FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT. IF YOU DO NOT REGISTER FOR AN OPEN FOR INSPECTION, ACCESS MAY NOT BE PROVIDED***
This charming 2-bedroom home is perfectly situated for easy living. Easy access to the CBD, multiple public transport options, parks and amenities.
- 2 generous carpeted bedrooms
- 1 private carpeted study or nursery
- Open plan kitchen, dining and living area with timber floorboards
- Spacious kitchen with stainless steel appliances, dishwasher and ample bench and storage space
- Central bathroom with shower and separate bath
- Private courtyard
- Split system cooling and heating in the living area
- Parking permits available from the council
Located minutes to Richmond West Primary School, West Richmond Train station, Darling Square Park and Egan Street Reserve. Bridge Road shops and cafes, Victoria Street restaurants and Victoria Gardens all a short walk away.
APPLYING - Apply online via 1FORM. The application code will be emailed to you after you have registered your details.
LEASE TERMS - 12 MONTHS unless otherwise specified.
PARKING PERMITS - Whilst parking permits are available for most properties, please confirm with the local council before applying for the property.
GUARANTEED RESPONSE TO APPLICATIONS WITHIN 1 BUSINESS DAY (Conditions Apply)
BIGGIN SCOTT RICHMOND - NO 1 FOR PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
Available from:Tuesday 5th October 2021