SINGLE LEVEL VERMONT SOUTH HOME BOASTING EXCEPTIONAL STYLE AND QUALITY!
An outstanding, north-facing residence in Vermont South, boasting stunning designer features and an enviable position in the Vermont Secondary College zone. This stylishly renovated 3 bed, 2 bath, single level house offers a dream opportunity for entertainers with its open flow through the living zones.
• Fully renovated and completed in 2019 by a recognised builder and HIA judge.
• Spotted gum timber floors through living zones, with a relaxed lounge including gas fireplace, ceiling speakers, custom built storage, and LED lit bulkhead ceilings.
• Dining room adjoins the deluxe kitchen with 40mm Caesarstone benchtops, waterfall island bench, Blum soft-close drawers, and stainless-steel European appliances.
• Kitchen/meals has bi-fold doors and a servery out to the stunning alfresco terrace with electric Vergola roof, built-in bench seating, and stainless-steel BBQ kitchen with 6 burners, rotisserie, side wok, and double door fridge.
• Master bedroom has access to walk-in robe storage and striking ensuite.
• Other bedrooms with BIRs have easy access to the gorgeous bathroom with freestanding bath and double vanity.
• Laundry, with its extensive storage and bench space, offers a dual purpose as Butler's Pantry.
• Ducted heating, evaporative cooling, under tile heating in bathroom/ensuite.
• Split system heat/cool to terrace area.
• LED downlights, new double glazed windows, plantation shutters.
• Landscaped front garden complemented by bluestone step entry with concealed LED lighting.
• Single remote garage.
Minutes to Vermont South Shopping Centre, Brentford Square Shopping Centre, The Glen Shopping Centre, Bellbird Dell Reserve, Terrara Park, Morack Public Golf Course, 736 and 742 buses to Eastland S.C, Chadstone S.C, Glen Waverley, and Oakleigh, Mitcham Train Station, Tram and Eastlink.