A Beautiful Haven in Denver - Central to Daylesford, Woodend, Kyneton
“Bella Haven” is a perfectly private rural property of approx. 5 acres with a sturdy 3 bedroom brick home sited amidst lovely park-like lawn and garden areas in a bushland setting.
The residence features a massive undercover deck and spacious open plan living with brand new spacious kitchen – perfect for indoor/outdoor entertaining all year round.
The grounds have been immaculately maintained and feature a gazebo with large outdoor spa, bushland dam, plenty of undercover vehicle parking, utility shedding and rainwater storage.
With resident kangaroos, wallabies, echidnas and colourful native birds, close to Paul Bangay’s celebrated garden property and just 5 minutes to the Glenlyon General Store café, this property is the “Bella Haven” you’ve been looking for.
In accordance with current Covid guidelines, all inspections, including advertised Open House inspections, are by advance registration only.
• Sturdy brick home with open plan living-dining-kitchen area opening to huge full length north facing undercover entertaining deck
• Brand new bright modern kitchen has a huge amount of storage and counter space, new appliances including 900mm oven with gas cooktop/electric oven, dishwasher
• 3 bedrooms, central bathroom with separate toilet, laundry
• Wood fire in living area is set into a wide brick recess that acts as a thermal mass radiating heat to the adjoining bedroom. Split system plus ceiling fans
• Mains power plus 3 kVa solar system. LP gas cooking & hot water service. Huge amount of rainwater tanks and a pretty bushland dam
• Carports, storage & wood sheds, shipping container included
• Communications: mobile coverage, satellite NBN
• Gazebo with outdoor spa/hot tub. Pool table & children’s play equipment included
• 5 acres, Rural Living Zone - Hepburn Shire
• Centrally located - 20 minutes to Daylesford, 5 minutes to Glenlyon. 20 mins to both Kyneton & Woodend (V-line rail services at both). Approx 1 hour to Melbourne via Calder Freeway
• Peaceful allotment in a friendly rural community