DAYLESFORD LAKE VILLAS 1 & 2 - PRIME LAKESIDE LOCATION
With prime position on the shores of Lake Daylesford, this unique property comprises two adjoining contemporary villas - 1 x 1 bedroom & 1 x 2 bedroom - each with own Title and with direct private access to the Lake Reserve lawns and walking track. Featuring views to the lake and nearby bushland, the property is located at the quiet and exclusive northern end of the Lake near the picturesque footbridge, yet only a short stroll to all of the attractions of Daylesford township. The villas have been designed to capture the tranquil seasonal views - nature delivering its own everchanging work of art. Currently operating as holiday accommodation with impressive occupancy rates, the property would also suit as a private personal country retreat.
Inspections as advertised or by private appointment only.
• Daylesford Lake Villa 1: Single level bright and spacious living-meals-kitchen opening to balcony. Open plan bedroom/deluxe bathroom suite with large spa bath, shower, separate toilet. Built in robe. Laundry facilities. High ceilings and floor-to-ceiling windows. Wood fire, split system heating/cooling. Carport.
• Daylesford Lake Villa 2: Double storey – split level & open plan living-dining-kitchen downstairs with high ceilings and floor-to-ceiling windows, elevated balcony overlooking landscaped gardens. Laundry facility under stairs. Upstairs - 2 bright bedrooms both with picture windows, built-in robes. Large bathroom with spa bath, shower, separate toilet. Ducted heating & cooling, wood fire.
• Direct private access to the lakeside walking track. Short walk to Daylesford town centre cafes, shops, restaurants and galleries
• Located at the end of a quiet no-through road
• Contemporary light and spacious design, large allotment approx 870 sq.m. with beautifully landscaped gardens - each apartment has own Title with shared driveway