2.5 Acres - A Bushland Haven Central to Daylesford & Kyneton suited to Recreational Use
Your own piece of Australian countryside close to the popular regional towns of Daylesford and Kyneton, and just over an hour to Melbourne. This beautifully private property of approx 2.5 acres provides plenty of opportunity for those seeking an easily accessible recreational or camping property.
Secluded behind a front boundary of native trees there is a large steel shed that has mains power and rainwater tanks connected. Nearby is a high steel-framed carport that can accommodate 2 vehicles or a mobile home/large caravan. There is a broad grassed area with established shrubs and a pretty bushland dam that attracts native wildlife.
The remainder of the property is light-level bushland where kangaroos laze in the sunshine and wildflowers grow in abundance.
A Restructure Planning Overlay in progress for this area restricts building a residence on this site so currently the property is suited only to camping or recreational use.
Contact Rae Corris 0408 358 772 for further information and to arrange an inspection.
• 2.5 acres Rural Living Zone – Hepburn Shire
• Light bushland with level and cleared open grass area, dam, established shrubs
• Large steel shed with power, rainwater tanks connected. Concrete floor and wood heater
• High roofed double carport plus utility shedding
• Peaceful allotment in a friendly rural community
• 20 minutes to Daylesford, 5 minutes to Glenlyon. 20 mins to both Kyneton & Woodend (V-line rail services at both). Approx 1 hour to Melbourne via Calder Freeway
• Abundant wildlife - kangaroos, wallabies, echidnas, colorful native birds
CURRENT COVID 19 INSPECTION PROCESS – ON-STE & VIRTUAL
INSPECTION OF THIS PROPERTY ARE BY REGISTRATION ONLY. IF YOU ARE FROM METRO OR REGIONAL VICTORIA THAT IS NOT CURRENTLY A COVID HOT SPOT, THEN YOU CAN ATTEND AN ON-SITE INSPECTION BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. (CERTAIN RESTRICTIONS APPLY).
IF YOU ARE FROM AN AREA THAT IS CURRENTLY A COVID HOT SPOT, WE CAN OFFER A VIRTUAL INSPECTION BY REQUEST.
PLEASE CONTACT THE SALES AGENT DIRECTLY TO PRE-REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION OR ARRANGE A VIRTUAL TOUR.