IMMACULATE 2 BEDROOM, 2 BATHROOM APARTMENT WITH PRIVATE COURTYARD AND SECURE PARKING!
***TO BOOK A TIME TO INSPECT, SIMPLY CLICK ON BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME OR EMAIL AGENT TO BE NOTIFIED OF INSPECTION TIMES. BY REGISTERING, YOU WILL BE INSTANTLY INFORMED OF ANY UPDATES, CHANGES OR CANCELLATIONS FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT. IF YOU DO NOT REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION, ACCESS MAY NOT BE PROVIDED***
- 2 large double bedrooms, both with ensuites
- Large open plan kitchen, living and dining with room for large dining table
- Fantastic kitchen with stone bench tops, dishwasher and plenty of bench and storage space
- 2 ensuites with walk up showers and vanity storage space
- Euro laundry
- Split system heating and cooling
- Sheer and blockout blinds throughout
- Double glazing
- Private courtyard off living space
- Secure entrance
- Access to communal courtyard
- 1 x large, full height storage cage
- 1 x carspace provided (stacker) – Height, width, length and weight restrictions may apply
- Please note: This property has an embedded network to manage the supply of Utilities.
Set back from the hustle and bustle you can enjoy a quiet lifestyle within walking distance to all the delights of Abbotsford’s restaurants, cafés, shops, the Convent, Collingwood Children's Farm and public transport. Victoria Park station at your fingertips and easy access to Eastlink and CBD. Over summer, you can stroll down to the Yarra River reserve and Yarra bike trails or wonder across the road to Victoria Park.
*** For guaranteed access, please arrive at the allotted inspection start time, any later and access may be denied ***
APPLYING - Apply online via 2Apply or 1FORM. The application code will be emailed to you after you have inspected the property.
LEASE TERMS - 12 MONTHS unless otherwise specified.
PARKING PERMITS - Whilst parking permits are available for most properties, please confirm with the local council before applying for the property.
PHOTO ID MUST BE PROVIDED UPON ENTRY AT THE PROPERTY
BIGGIN SCOTT RICHMOND - NO 1 FOR PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
Available from:Wednesday 17th February 2021