Tranquil 3BR Cottage on approx. One Third of an Acre
Perfectly located midway between Daylesford & Hepburn Springs this beautifully tranquil property is intimately connected to its garden and bushland surrounds, with views to distant hills in the west. Set high on the site and well back from the road, the cottage features appealing interiors with elegant plantation shutters and dark-stained floorboards, with a restful garden outlook from every window. The gardens have been designed to include wide decks for entertaining and stone-paved terraces with shady seating areas.
There are bushwalking tracks nearby and plenty of visiting wildlife - kangaroos, wallabies, echidnas, and beautiful native birds. Currently Airbnb accommodation, this is the perfect country hideaway for permanent living, private weekend use or guest accommodation.
Viewing is by advance appointment only due to guest bookings.
• 3 bedrooms - 2 with built-in robes
• Central lounge with wood fire, split system, gas ducted heating
• Separate dining room opens to a wide deck with views over nearby bushland gullies
• Bright bathroom with spa bath, separate shower
• Dark stained timber floorboards throughout
• Sheltered east facing front verandah, established gardens with stone paving and terracing
• Double lockup garage with concrete floor, power, water. Garden shed and rotunda
• Land area approx. 1405 sq.m. (one-third acre +)
• Take a leisurely walk to the cafes and spa retreats of Hepburn Springs village, or up the hill to the shopping and dining delights of Daylesford
***OPEN FOR INSPECTIONS ARE BACK FOR FULLY VACCINATED PERSONS***
IF YOU ARE NOT FULLY VACCINATED OR DO NOT WISH TO DISCLOSE YOUR STATUS, WE CAN ARRANGE A PRIVATE OR VIRTUAL INSPECTION.
FOR MORE DETAILS OR TO MAKE A BOOKING PLEASE CONTACT THE AGENT DIRECTLY.