LIGHT FILLED APARTMENT IN BOUTIQUE BLOCK
**PLEASE NOTE THE TIME ADVERTISED IS BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. YOU MUST REGISTER PRIOR TO ATTENDANCE**
Perfectly positioned on the second floor, this one-bedroom apartment sits in a peaceful pocket of Richmond in a small, well maintained block you will want to call home.
- Double bedroom with mirrored built -in robes and an adjoining ensuite bathroom with bath
- Light filled versatile living space with bamboo floors
- Modern separate kitchen/meals with ample bench and storage space plus laundry facilities
- Under cover off street secure parking for one plus bicycle storage
- 45sqm approx. of lifestyle living
- Owners corporation fees $420pq approx.
Located in the highly sought-after pocket of Burnley, walking distance to Church Street and Swan Street shops, cafes and restaurants. Public transport (both trams and trains) just a stroll away. M1/Citylink, Yarra River bike/walking paths, Bicentennial Park and Burnley Golf Course are just around the corner! You can’t get a better location than this in the central heart of everything!
Conditions of entry - IDENTIFICATION and contact number required, otherwise entry may be refused.
The information about this property has been supplied to us by the property owner, while we have no cause to doubt its accuracy, we provide no guarantee. We cannot attest to the functionality of any fixtures, fittings or inclusions to the property. Land and apartment dimensions and floor/site plans are supplied by third parties. Typing mistakes, omissions, transposing can occur, we provide to assist but make no representation. Buyers must carry out their own due diligence.