Don't be fooled by my modest exterior
Closing Date Sale Wednesday 23rd June 2021 at 5.30pm (unless sold prior)
Calling all first home buyers, Investors & downsizers, the perfect home has finally arrived in a quiet court setting! Whilst my modest exterior might not give much away, you'll be surprised & delighted to what's on offer inside.
Ideally located in the highly popular Frankston locale, is this super spacious four bedroom home that offers the flexibility to further enhance & place your very own stamp on. Perfectly positioned in the bowl of a peaceful cul-de-sac, the open plan design seamlessly links the living, dining & kitchen to form one complete package for the growing family.
Ready to enjoy now, this delightful home offers the following features:
• Walking distance to Kindergartens, Schools, Child Care & public transport
• Large kitchen complete with informal dinning & timber benches
• Great sized family bathroom with separate toilet
• Spacious master suite with walk-in wardrobe & ensuite
• Large double carport plus separate garden shed
• Large in-ground swimming pool recently refurbished
• Family sized laundry with rear access & attic space for extra storage
• Melbourne CBD a short 40 minute drive
• Ideal for those looking for a relaxed lifestyle
Complimented throughout by feature slate flooring, high ceilings & large windows, taking full advantage of the fantastic orientation & outlook. Set on a low maintenance 618sqm (approx.) block with established gardens, this is an ideal downsizer option, investment or those searching for a first home!
Local shops within easy reach, Frankston CDB a short drive away & walking distance to parkland, plus only moments away from Peninsula Link, enjoy your weekends visiting some of the best wineries & beaches Melbourne has to offer.
Contact Dean Bozunovic or Jake Kostrzewa today & discuss securing your very own slice of prime Real Estate!
We look forward to seeing you at our open for inspections!