BEAUTIFUL SPACES IN A COVETED LOCALE
Radiating the undeniable charm of a freestanding Victorian weatherboard cottage and blending in a wealth of contemporary comfort and fresh modern style, this gorgeous home adds in a premium Richmond location to result in a sensational inner-city proposition.
- Classic layout with soaring ceilings and Baltic pine floors along with original features including open fireplaces and deep architraves.
- Two spacious double bedrooms both offering built-in robes – the master with a glorious cast iron fireplace
- Long hallway leading to the open plan entertaining zone offering a relaxed lounge area and inviting dining zone with open fireplace.
- Bright rear kitchen offering a stainless steel oven and gas cooktop and opening out to a good-sized garden with bricked patio.
- Light filled bathroom and separate laundry area plus split system heating/cooling and gas heater in the living area.
- Situated on a good sized block of 191sqm approx., the home offers scope to add further value/enhancement STCA
Take your pick – head to Barkly Gardens for greenery and recreation or relish the buzz of Church & Swan Streets’ nightlife. Only moments to the MCG, Melbourne Park and the Royal Botanic Gardens, and with tram stops and East Richmond station an easy walk away, commuting into the CBD has never been so easy.
Conditions of entry - IDENTIFICATION and contact number required, otherwise entry may be refused.
The information about this property has been supplied to us by the property owner, while we have no cause to doubt its accuracy, we provide no guarantee. We cannot attest to the functionality of any fixtures, fittings or inclusions to the property. Land and apartment dimensions and floor/site plans are supplied by third parties. Typing mistakes, omissions, transposing can occur, we provide to assist but make no representation. Buyers must carry out their own due diligence.