Calling all investors and first home buyers. Executive Living at it’s finest
A modern design that meets the needs of today and will continue to do so tomorrow and far into the future. Immaculately presented & priced to please, this double story family home will certainly surprise. Located in one of Sunshine North most desirable streets, within walking distance to public transport, Northumberland Road shops and an endless list of schools. This residence represents the perfect choice for those seeking a carefree low maintenance lifestyle.
Upstairs: 3 large bedrooms with built-in robes and individual split air conditioners to keep you comfortable all year round. The Master bedroom has a walk in wardrobe and full ensuite. Upstairs also has a study nook, a retreat and a large central bathroom.
Ground floor: The ground floor is spacious and intelligently designed. The open plan living, meals and kitchen beautifully captures the attraction of the contemporary townhouse. Stylish as well as functional ultra-modern kitchen has gas cooking, European stainless steel appliances and a dishwasher. The kitchen also has a large walk in pantry. There is upgraded floorboards throughout the whole house including timber staircase. Merbau timber decking/alfresco area. To make modern life easy, there is a low maintenance front and rear yards with synthetic grass, downstairs laundry, bathroom, split air conditioner + ducted heating and a large secure garage with internal access for added convenience. The large 4th bedroom can be converted into a home theatre room with all connections ready.
An inspection is a must to truly appreciate everything that this luxury home has to offer.
There is so much more to mention so please do not delay your enquiry as properties of this calibre are few and far between.
Private Inspections only. To arrange your inspection Call Kevin on 0401846486 or Frank Forti on 0419321816.
***COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS Announcement ***
1. Inspections: All inspections are to be held by private appointment only.
• The potential buyer/ tenant is resident of a restricted area
- Residents of the property should not be present, having left the premises for one of the 4 permitted reasons.
- Inspection should be with one other person only i.e. the agent and one person at a time.
• Potential buyer/ tenant is resident of Regional Victoria (not restricted)
- May attend by private appointment only, this will be further clarified as soon as possible.
- Residents of the property should not be present, having left the premises for one of the 4 permitted reasons
- Inspection should be with one other person only i.e. the agent and one person at a time
* Photo ID required for all inspections.