MAKE YOUR MARK IN EXCLUSIVE RICHMOND HILL
**PLEASE NOTE - BUYERS MUST REGISTER TO INSPECT**
Brimming with potential to further add value, this classic Victorian is awaiting your contemporary touch. Situated on a substantial 170sqm (9.15m x 18.4m approx.) and offering plenty of space for a spectacular rear extension (STCA), this is an exciting opportunity to take inspiration from neighbouring properties and create the home of your dreams behind the traditional & charming period facade.
- Metres to Swan and Church Streets, this your chance to procure a piece of historic Richmond Hill and make your mark.
- Current accommodation includes a spacious living/dining area and practical kitchen with gas cooking & breakfast bar.
- Two bedrooms - both with built-in robes - and a combined bathroom/laundry with WC.
- Huge backyard/courtyard with undercover area – ample room for a rear extension (STCA).
- Subject to council approval, add a second storey addition to accommodate your family’s needs.
- The ultimate lifestyle locale, this fabulous pocket of Richmond provides plenty of dining and retail options, easy access to trams & trains and is a gentle stroll to the expanses of Barkly Gardens.
Ideal for both the owner-occupier as well as the astute investor, this is an opportunity not to be missed.
Conditions of entry - IDENTIFICATION and contact number required, otherwise entry may be refused.
The information about this property has been supplied to us by the property owner, while we have no cause to doubt its accuracy, we provide no guarantee. We cannot attest to the functionality of any fixtures, fittings or inclusions to the property. Land and apartment dimensions and floor/site plans are supplied by third parties. Typing mistakes, omissions, transposing can occur, we provide to assist but make no representation. Buyers must carry out their own due diligence.