Street front appeal with house size proportions
Inspection by Private Appointment
Wednesday, November 25th: 1 - 1:30PM
Thursday, November 26th: 5 - 5:30PM
Saturday, November 28th 2:30 - 3PM
Please contact the agent to arrange an appointment prior to arriving.
Perfectly positioned in Bayside’s prime lifestyle location close to Hampton Street cafes and amenities, bowling club, athletics track, parkland and elite schools this freestanding front three bedroom plus study, two bathroom, single level home presents a terrific opportunity for young and young at heart.
One of only three homes and framed by a lovingly maintained garden of some 390m2 approx the stage is set for the next chapter.
• Inviting entrance hall with formal open plan living and dining area
• Second living and dining area with a pleasing aspect over private north facing front garden
• A well-equipped kitchen with gas hotplate, electric wall oven, ample bench and storage cupboards
• Three excellent bedrooms BIR, plus separate study. (Master features ensuite and walk in robe)
• Central tiled bathroom with separate shower recess and bath, WC and large laundry with storage cupboards
• Oversized double remote controlled garage
• Amenities include separate ACs, ducted heating and cooling throughout
• Stunning garden surrounds with paved outdoor living areas ideal for year-round entertaining