QUALITY, SPACIOUSNESS AND CLASS IN A LOCATION TO LOVE
IF ATTENDING AUCTION/PRIVATE INSPECTION IN PERSON:
1) You must register prior to attendance
2) You must scan the QR code at the property
3) You must present to the Covid Marshall and provide your certificate of double vaccination
A statement of contemporary luxury in the heart of a prized inner-city neighbourhood, this brand-new architectural townhouse offers spacious living over three sensational levels. Flaunting top quality finishes, 6* Energy Rating and a cool urban aesthetic, there is a sophisticated low maintenance lifestyle on offer that also has ample scope to accommodate families - and all this within easy stroll of The Convent, Heritage Park and beautiful Yarra River walking trails.
- Functional floorplan offering an open plan living and dining zone with sundrenched balcony.
- Striking entertainer’s kitchen boasting sleek stone benchtops, premium appliances and a broad island bench.
- Valuable second living area or practical study tucked away on the top floor.
- Three double bedrooms with luxe 100% wool carpet and ample fitted robes, they include one desirably placed on the ground floor (floor heating).
- Two stunning bathrooms flaunting premium fixtures, striking ebony tapware and luxe rain-head shower – the top floor bathroom also boasting a glossy twin vanity
- Split system heating/cooling, European laundry and considerable storage are also offered along with double glazing, a water tank & the real bonus of an auto garage with laneway access.
Just a heartbeat to the dining options and sophisticated bars on Johnston Street, close to transport and merely moments to the CBD.
Conditions of entry - IDENTIFICATION and contact number required, otherwise entry may be refused.
The information about this property has been supplied to us by the property owner, while we have no cause to doubt its accuracy, we provide no guarantee. We cannot attest to the functionality of any fixtures, fittings or inclusions to the property. Land and apartment dimensions and floor/site plans are supplied by third parties. Typing mistakes, omissions, transposing can occur, we provide to assist but make no representation. Buyers must carry out their own due diligence.