READY TO LIVE IN OR RENOVATE IN THE FUTURE
A rare offering of a fully detached Victorian era cottage with garaged parking is ready to be sold.
Positioned on the very sought after and tightly held Brighton Street, this property is perfect for the savvy growing family who want to add value over time or to purchase with your super fund under a buy and hold investment strategy.
- 3 generous bedrooms with great natural light and ample space for desks
- Updated kitchen, with stainless steel appliances and huge dining space
- Separate, central living area which can easily fit a large cinema style sofa
- Large bathroom with walk in shower
- A low maintenance back yard opens out to the laundry and lock up garage
- 1 off street and secure garage carpark with storage capability
Walking distance to cosmopolitan Church Street/ Chapel Street, Richmond Primary and Barkly Gardens.
Do not miss out on this unique opportunity to secure a great piece of inner-city Melbourne real estate.
Live in ease knowing that this 100+ year old home has already been FULLY re-stumped.
We hope to see you at one of our open homes and in attendance at the auction
Conditions of entry - IDENTIFICATION and contact number required, otherwise entry may be refused.
The information about this property has been supplied to us by the property owner, while we have no cause to doubt its accuracy, we provide no guarantee. We cannot attest to the functionality of any fixtures, fittings or inclusions to the property. Land and apartment dimensions and floor/site plans are supplied by third parties. Typing mistakes, omissions, transposing can occur, we provide to assist but make no representation. Buyers must carry out their own due diligence.