Captivating Charm. Superb Proportions
Superbly positioned in the district’s finest residential location this captivating solid brick Victorian family home provides immediate appeal and exceptional accommodation. The charm of the extraordinary room sizes, natural light and landscaped private garden ideal for relaxing and entertaining set this home apart from all others.
Enjoy the home ‘as is’ or explore building a bespoke masterpiece (plans and permits in place) - you truly are spoilt for choice.
• Wide inviting entrance hall
• Three double bedrooms with BIR
• Study or ideal nursery/4th bedroom
• A vast, elegant & bright formal living and dining
• Well equipped family kitchen w. casual meals area offering indoor/outdoor connection via sliding doors to garden
• Sparkling new bathroom with shower, WC
• Separate laundry with additional storage, WC
• polished floorboards, recently decorated throughout in contemporary tones
• Wonderful private garden allotment of 530m² approx with ample off street parking, lock-up garage and rear access via ROW
• All within easy walking distance of Caulfield Grammar School, Grimwade House, Shelford, Harleston Park, Ripponlea and Elsternwick railway stations, trains, buses, cafes and Glenhuntly Road