PRIZED APARTMENT OPPOSITE BARKLY GARDENS
**PLEASE NOTE THE TIME ADVERTISED IS BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. YOU MUST REGISTER PRIOR TO ATTENDANCE**
Top floor, boutique block.
- One double bedroom with built in robes
- Spacious and bright living and dining area with a leafy outlook
- Kitchen with loads of bench & storage space
- Modern bathroom with bath
- Off-street carspace plus parking permits available (STCA)
- Reverse cycle heating/cooling
- Owners Corporation fees $372pq approx.
- 45sqm approx. internally
- Small boutique block of only 18 apartments
- Rent potential up to $330pw approx.
Within walking distance to Alan Bain Reserve, Burnley Station, Swan Street’s café/bar culture, shopping precincts, the MCG, East Richmond and Richmond Station, trams, Yarra River's bike trails and proximity to the CBD. This apartment presents lock-up and leave convenience at its best!
Conditions of entry - IDENTIFICATION and contact number required, otherwise entry may be refused.
The information about this property has been supplied to us by the property owner, while we have no cause to doubt its accuracy, we provide no guarantee. We cannot attest to the functionality of any fixtures, fittings or inclusions to the property. Land and apartment dimensions and floor/site plans are supplied by third parties. Typing mistakes, omissions, transposing can occur, we provide to assist but make no representation. Buyers must carry out their own due diligence.