DOUBLE FRONTED FREE-STANDING VICTORIAN IN PRIME LOCATION
**PLEASE NOTE - BUYERS MUST REGISTER TO INSPECT**
Rear aspects with delightful, private alfresco area.
Rich in original character with ceiling roses, period features and polished floorboards.
- 3 double bedrooms with robes.
- Spacious open plan living and dining with fireplace.
- French doors open to delightful private, lush courtyard and garden.
- Sunny, large kitchen framed by windows.
- Gorgeous bathroom with bath and natural light.
- Separate concealed laundry.
- Storage shed.
- Spilt system heating and cooling.
- Land size 200 sqm approximately.
- Eligible to apply for two parking permits.
Great inner-city location, close to parklands, Yarra Trails, Swan Street, restaurants, cafes, bars, shops and transport.
Within the Melbourne Girls College catchment.
Conditions of entry - IDENTIFICATION and contact number required, otherwise entry may be refused.
The information about this property has been supplied to us by the property owner, while we have no cause to doubt its accuracy, we provide no guarantee. We cannot attest to the functionality of any fixtures, fittings or inclusions to the property. Land and apartment dimensions and floor/site plans are supplied by third parties. Typing mistakes, omissions, transposing can occur, we provide to assist but make no representation. Buyers must carry out their own due diligence.