BLANK CANVAS ALLOTMENT OF APPROX. 166SQM
Let your imagination run wild and create an extraordinary inner-city showpiece thanks to this blank canvas of approx. 166sqm that is ready and raring to go. Engage an architect, lock in a builder and have your plans validated – even easier, take advantage of existing plans for a double-storey 3-bedroom, 3-bathroom home with rooftop terrace and prepare to live the dream!
- Good-sized allotment of approx. 166sqm in a super-central Richmond locale boasting a desirable north-facing frontage with dual access to Peers Street.
- Existing plans propose a show-stopping double storey residence with enviable rooftop terrace and off-street parking.
- The perfect location for lifestyle buyers & city workers, this is also an exciting opportunity to build the home of your own choosing with the bonus of an easy-care alfresco setting (STCA).
- Richmond West Primary School is just footsteps away while the property is in the highly sought-after Richmond High School zone.
- West Richmond Station and bus stops are close by and popular cafes & vibrant restaurants are within easy reach.
The CBD and MCG are a leisurely walk away for both a direct workday commute and endless weekend enjoyment.
The information about this property has been supplied to us by the property owner, while we have no cause to doubt its accuracy, we provide no guarantee. Land dimensions are supplied by third parties. Typing mistakes, omissions, transposing can occur, we provide to assist but make no representation. Buyers must carry out their own due diligence.