Exquisite Edwardian In a Leafy Brighton Locale
Adorned with exquisite detail and charm to boot, this double fronted Edwardian home offers the perfect blend of period grace and modern-day convenience. Extensive leadlight, stunning pressed metal ceilings and intricate period fireplaces greet you in the front rooms of the home, before giving way to an expansive open plan living area with high ceilings and leafy aspects of the rear garden and sparkling solar heated pool.
Beautifully framed by an established garden allotment of some 405sqm (approx.) this fabulous property has an equally impressive address – adjacent to leafy parklands and within easy walking distance of the Elwood and Elsternwick shopping villages, Brighton foreshore, numerous elite schools and various modes of transport.
• Traditional verandah entrance, stunning lead light
• 3-4 bedroom accommodation
• Spacious open plan living, built-in speakers, polished floorboards
• Gracious formal living, gas fire, bespoke built-in cabinetry
• Stylish kitchen, granite benches, stainless steel appliances, gas cooking
• Central bathroom, 2nd WC, separate laundry
• Ducted gas heating, A/C
• Rear; Alfresco decking with built-in speakers, generous grassed area, solar heated pool, rear lane ROW for potential OSP