VICTORIAN CHARM IN A VIBRANT LOCALE
Tucked away in the sought-after pocket of Cremorne blessed with heart-warming period homes, this single-fronted Victorian dishes up real street appeal with its picket fence and iron lacework adorned verandah. Smartly presented and perfectly located, this is a home that will prove to be extremely popular.
- Sun-filled open plan living and dining zone that flows to a brilliantly practical kitchen
- Side access to a spacious alfresco area providing the option of on-site parking thanks to a double roller door to the rear laneway
- Both spacious bedrooms offer original wrought iron fireplaces, one with built-in wardrobes
- A sparkling bathroom with separate WC and convenient laundry facilities are also offered
- Offering the potential to renovate in time, there is also scope to add a second storey if desired (STCA)
Cremorne has become a fashionable setting for an inner-city lifestyle. Alive with vibrant cafes, bars and restaurants and with a network of trams and choice of stations, this blue chip neighbourhood enjoys easy access to the MCG, the riverside walking trails and the centre of Melbourne.
Conditions of entry - IDENTIFICATION and contact number required, otherwise entry may be refused.
The information about this property has been supplied to us by the property owner, while we have no cause to doubt its accuracy, we provide no guarantee. We cannot attest to the functionality of any fixtures, fittings or inclusions to the property. Land and apartment dimensions and floor/site plans are supplied by third parties. Typing mistakes, omissions, transposing can occur, we provide to assist but make no representation. Buyers must carry out their own due diligence.