Offering stylish, low maintenance living, this brand new 4 bedroom home will charm you with a walk way across the road leading to the crystal waters of Daveys bay Beach, plus nearby walking trails along Sweetwater Creek reserve leading to Frankston Beach and the Olivers Hill boat ramp. The property has easy access from a service road and is only moments by car from Central Frankston, Norman Avenue shops and Mt Eliza Village and is in the coveted Frankston High School Zone.
• Open plan living/dining kitchen downstairs with engineered wood flooring, gas log fire, Split system heating/cooling and opening to North facing deck and garden with shed and water tank.
• Large kitchen with breakfast bar, walk in pantry and quality appliances
• 2 bedrooms downstairs including the Master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite bathroom, 2nd bedroom with walk in storage. Powderoom and laundry with laundry chute are also on this level.
• Large rumpus room upstairs plus 2 further bedrooms with intercom, 1 with balcony, plus a central bathroom, with bath, shower, vanity and toilet .
• Double garage, ducted vacuum, intercom
Available from:Saturday 22nd May 2021