A LEAFY LOCALE FOR A QUALITY LIFESTYLE
IF ATTENDING AUCTION/PRIVATE INSPECTION IN PERSON:
1) You must register prior to attendance
2) You must scan the QR code at the property
3) You must present to the Covid Marshall and provide your certificate of double vaccination
Nestled in a solid well-maintained block and offering immediate comfort along with plenty of scope to make some simple contemporary enhancements, this light-filled top floor apartment is ready and waiting to deliver an effortless lifestyle close to every desired amenity.
- Spacious and tranquil lounge that extends to a sundrenched north-facing balcony.
- Generous dine-in kitchen equipped with stainless steel appliances including dishwasher, gas cooktop & electric oven.
- Two peaceful double bedrooms both benefiting from ample fitted wardrobes.
- Bright bathroom offering handy laundry facilities plus a separate WC.
- The bonus of undercover off-street parking and secure entry to the building.
Seconds from the station & trams and just steps to some of Richmond’s best bars and eateries along Swan Street such as Serotonin Eatery and Friends of Mine, this leafy neighbourhood boasts Golden Square Bicentennial Park for greenery & recreation. Situated in a prime spot with proximity to Burnley Golf Course and just a short commute into the CBD.
Conditions of entry - IDENTIFICATION and contact number required, otherwise entry may be refused.
The information about this property has been supplied to us by the property owner, while we have no cause to doubt its accuracy, we provide no guarantee. We cannot attest to the functionality of any fixtures, fittings or inclusions to the property. Land and apartment dimensions and floor/site plans are supplied by third parties. Typing mistakes, omissions, transposing can occur, we provide to assist but make no representation. Buyers must carry out their own due diligence.