STUNNING 3 BEDROOM HOME, FULLY FURNISHED, IN PERFECT LOCATION!
***TO BOOK A TIME TO INSPECT, SIMPLY CLICK ON BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME OR EMAIL AGENT TO BE NOTIFIED OF INSPECTION TIMES. BY REGISTERING, YOU WILL BE INSTANTLY INFORMED OF ANY UPDATES, CHANGES OR CANCELLATIONS FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT. IF YOU DO NOT REGISTER FOR AN OPEN FOR INSPECTION, ACCESS MAY NOT BE PROVIDED***
This stylish home oozes contemporary chic whilst retaining original period features including leadlight windows, beaded ceilings, polished floorboards and ornamental fireplace. Fully furnished with impressive designer furniture, this home is truly stunning.
** FURNISHED **
- 3 large bedrooms with BIRS
- Open plan kitchen, living and dining with great flow but also beautifully zoned with glass door to private courtyard
- Stylish kitchen with Euro appliances, 900mm gas cooktop, marble bench tops, dishwasher, pantry, great storage and bench space
- Large outdoor space, with timber verandas, BBQ, outdoor dining, grassed lawn and private courtyard, the perfect indoor/outdoor entertaining space
- 2 ensuite bathrooms, both with dual access for central bathrooms
- Central bathroom with shower and bath
- Ensuite bathroom with walk up shower
- Euro laundry with washer and dryer
- Off street parking for motorcycle or scooter
- Two on street parking permits available from the council
- Ducted heating/cooling
- Retains period features including leadlight windows, beaded ceilings, polished floorboards and indoor fireplace
- Quality designer fittings
- Parking permits available through council
Wonderfully convenient location, within a 5-minute walk to Yarra River walking trails, Collingwood Children's Farm, and of course, great coffee. Less than a 5-minute walk to local buses and trains for easy access into the CBD. Situated to nearby Johnston Street business precinct, you’re also just a hop step and jump away from Kew and a number of private school options. Also within close proximity to some of Melbourne’s most popular attractions including Melbourne Museum and The MCG.
APPLYING - Apply online via 2Apply or 1FORM. The application code will be emailed to you after you have inspected the property.
LEASE TERMS - 12 MONTHS unless otherwise specified.
PARKING PERMITS - Whilst parking permits are available for most properties, please confirm with the local council before applying for the property.
PHOTO ID MUST BE PROVIDED UPON ENTRY AT THE PROPERTY
BIGGIN SCOTT RICHMOND - NO 1 FOR PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
Available from:Tuesday 9th March 2021