UNLIMITED POSSIBILITIES… PRIZED POSITION...
IF ATTENDING AUCTION/PRIVATE INSPECTION IN PERSON:
1) You must register prior to attendance
2) You must scan the QR code at the property
3) You must present to the Covid Marshall and provide your certificate of double vaccination
Large freestanding period home in one of Richmond Hill’s most desirable tree lined locations.
A bright, updated, free flowing home with huge potential & scope to extend.
Option to convert into council pre-approved medical suites in this tightly held position, opposite Epworth Hospital.
- PLANNING PERMIT APPROVAL FOR 3 MEDICAL PRACTITIONERS
- 2 bedrooms, with a good sized living room
- Updated kitchen with stainless steel appliances including dishwasher
- Bright bathroom, separate laundry
- North facing private courtyard
- Heating/cooling with 2 x reverse cycle airconditioners
- Land 8m x 24m approx.
- Neighbourhood Residential Zone – Heritage overlay
Moments from vibrant Bridge Road shops and restaurants.
Some of Melbourne’s finest parks and CBD just a short stroll from your door.
Conditions of entry - IDENTIFICATION and contact number required, otherwise entry may be refused.
The information about this property has been supplied to us by the property owner, while we have no cause to doubt its accuracy, we provide no guarantee. We cannot attest to the functionality of any fixtures, fittings or inclusions to the property. Land and apartment dimensions and floor/site plans are supplied by third parties. Typing mistakes, omissions, transposing can occur, we provide to assist but make no representation. Buyers must carry out their own due diligence.