A balcony and courtyard area? Yes please!
This ground floor apartment is sure to stand out from the crowd with its spacious interior and your own back yard.
Opposite the wide open spaces of JJ Holland Park, the apartment features:
• Two double bedrooms (master with BIR and private ensuite),
• Second bedroom with a private courtyard,
• Stylish main bathroom
• Quality kitchen with stainless steel cooking appliances and dishwasher
• Open-plan living/dining area leading to a large balcony & adjoining spacious back yard ideal for entertaining and appreciating the delightful parkland outlook.
• Additional features include:
space heating, concealed laundry facilities, lift access to entry foyer, lower-level car space.
All within walking distance to Kensington & South Kensington train stations, thriving Macaulay Road & Bellair Street shops and cafe culture within 500m. Adjacent to J.J. Holland Parklands, Kensington Community Recreation Centre and the Maribyrnong River all on your door step, Melbourne's CBD just 7kms away.
Following on from the ease of restrictions, please be advised of the below:
• Open for inspections will be permitted for all fully vaccinated buyers/renters and subject to the 1 per 4sqm density quotient (private inspections, single household only, must be conducted for unvaccinated buyers/renters)
If you, or anyone attending with you in not fully vaccinated, please contact me direct so I can arrange a private inspection for you.
Please note that you will be required to wear a face mask whilst inside the property. If the property is inhabited you may be asked to wear (provided) disposable gloves. Sanitiser will also be available for your use.
We thank you for your understanding in this matter and know that we are following the guidelines of restrictions.
Available from:Saturday 22nd January 2022