Captivating character with a bright future
Positioned one door from Gardenvale Park this enchanting solid brick Edwardian family home reveals an untapped potential that is often sought yet scarcely available. Having been cherished by the present owners for 58 years the opportunity to reimagine the future now presents itself.
With a deep north/west facing allotment the property offers versatile accommodation whilst presenting endless options such as renovating, restoring, extending, or starting again STCA.
• The versatile floor plan offers tremendous flexibility for larger or extended families
• Up to 4- or 5-bedroom accommodation
• Formal and informal living and dining areas accommodate every occasion
• The central kitchen with meals area is both functional and bright
• Single garage/workshed plus a covered outdoor area
• Numerous period features adorn the home and would restore the old-world charm easily
• A gentle stroll from the front gate will have you at the park, Martin Street cafes, bars & attractions, Gardenvale rail station, Brighton beach and elite local schools