VERSATILE FAMILY HOME IN THE MOUNT WAVERLEY SECONDARY COLLEGE CATCHMENT!
Nestled in a wonderful Burwood laneway while also delivering school zone appeal, this 4 bedroom, one of which is located downstairs, 3 bathroom home is sure to excite! Showcasing a smart dual level floorplan, regular land size of approximately 318 sqm, easy to maintain, and great adaptability that families will cherish, you'll appreciate everything this property has to offer.
• Home has been is wonderfully presented to live in immediately
• Enjoy the timber floors which run through both ground level living zones
• Front family room boasts superb space and can be used for a variety of activities
• Living in front and dining towards the rear of the property feeds into the black stone kitchen which offers quality Bosch, Goldline, and Technika appliances
• Downstairs bedroom with built-in shelving and robes could also be a bedroom/study/ home office
• Bright upstairs bedrooms include the expansive master bedroom which features a walk-in robe and modern ensuite with bidet
• Twin vanity bathroom with a spa and separate powder room
• Downstairs bathroom and laundry
• Ducted heating
• Reverse cycle cooling
• Ducted vacuum
• Easy care garden space at the back
• Storage shed and rainwater tank
• Double remote garage with mezzanine storage
• Dual access from garage to a covered back area for boat or to be used as alfresco entertaining area
Zoned for Mount Waverley Secondary College and Roberts McCubbin Primary School (STSA), you're also so close to Presbyterian Ladies' College, Deakin University, Burwood Brickworks Shopping Centre with restaurants and Cinema, Eley Road Reserve Playground, Gardiners Creek Reserve, Poole Street Reserve with playground, Box Hill Golf Club, buses, and Burwood Highway trams.