A townhouse with an enviable two parking garage and heaps of living spaces in cosmopolitan Windsor
Due to Covid-19 open for Inspection are now done by virtual video tours of our rental properties. We will accept applications from prospective tenants once they have viewed the video tour.
Situated moments from Chapel Street shopping and dining, St Kilda Road, Albert Park Lake and Windsor Station. This home boasts of generous proportions and modern features.
The floor plan provides versatility to work from home whilst having a quiet, tranquil environment.
It showcases the following:
- Secure video intercom entrance
- Oversized living room & dining room with adjacent to a spacious balcony, perfect for relaxation and entertainment
- Kitchen with ample bench space and stone bench tops
- Third bedroom with powder room
- Second floor features two spacious bedrooms both with reverse cycle air conditioning, and main bedroom with walk-in robes
- Central well-appointed bathroom with bath and a separate shower
- Secure tandem garage parking
- Paved courtyard garden
- Additional bathroom on the ground level
- Separate laundry with ample storage
- Polished floorboards
This charming three-bedroom home is set towards the rear of a tightly held boutique block. Secluded, private and secure, this home is built for modern comforts and an enjoyable lifestyle.
**PLEASE NOTE - IMPORTANT**
INSPECTION TIMES will be displayed on this page when the property is ready for viewing. They are subject to cancellation or change up until 12pm on the day of the open. Please check this page prior to attending any inspections.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ BEFORE INSPECTING THIS PROPERTY
Whilst we are currently in the midst of a Coronavirus outbreak we are mindful of minimising any potential risk to our staff and clients.
As such, we respectfully request that if you have travelled in the past two months to any overseas country listed with a travel restriction by the Australian Government, currently being China, Iran, South Korea, Japan, Italy and Mongolia, that you refrain from attending our Open for Inspections.
We also respectfully request that if you are feeling unwell with Flu like symptoms that you also don’t attend our open for inspections.
You can find information on the Coronavirus outbreak on the following Victorian Government Website: https://www.dhhs.vic.gov.au/coronavirus