Stunning Home Prime Frankston South Location
Closing Date Sale - Tuesday 19th January 2021 at 6pm (unless sold prior)
This magnificent lifestyle home on the border of Mount Eliza and Frankston South must be seen to be truly appreciated. Stunning throughout with features that include multiple light filled living areas over both levels, beautifully appointed kitchen and bathrooms with stone benchtops and stainless-steel appliances, high ceilings, heating and cooling, double glazed windows, master bedroom with ensuite on the ground level and double remote garage with internal access.
Entertain in style with a free-flowing floor plan that opens onto your private courtyard with mature gardens and retractable awning. If lifestyle is important then you have found the right place. Walk to cafes and shops on Norman Avenue, stroll down to Davey's Bay beach, enjoy walks through Sweetwater Creek nature reserve and enjoy all Mount Eliza Village offers from boutique shops to an abundance of cafes and dining options.
Located in the Frankston High School zone and only five minutes' drive Peninsula Private and Toorak Girls College, offering some of the best schools in Australia at your doorstep. You will love this home upon inspection and it ideally suits families, executive couple and downsizers wanting a quality home in a great lifestyle location
• Stunning three-bedroom home in a great lifestyle location
• Beautifully appointed kitchen with stone benchtops and quality appliances
• Spacious light filled living areas over both levels
• Gas ducted heating and air conditioning plus double glazed windows
• Double remote garage with internal access and own street frontage
• Walk to Norman Avenue shops and Davey's Bay beach
• Only a short drive to Mount Eliza Villages, schools and transport
• Fantastic lifestyle opportunity in a prime Frankston South location