RENOVATED VICTORIAN WITH FRESH, THOUGHTFUL, CREATIVE INTERIOR DESIGN. INCLUDING A PRIVATE COURTYARD
***TO BOOK A TIME TO INSPECT, SIMPLY CLICK ON BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME OR EMAIL AGENT TO BE NOTIFIED OF INSPECTION TIMES. BY REGISTERING, YOU WILL BE INSTANTLY INFORMED OF ANY UPDATES, CHANGES OR CANCELLATIONS FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT. IF YOU DO NOT REGISTER FOR AN OPEN FOR INSPECTION, ACCESS MAY NOT BE PROVIDED***
- Deceivingly spacious, private, sun-filled living and dining area
- Cool, bright and quirky kitchen with Smeg 6 burner cooker and dishwasher
- 2 bright double bedrooms with clever built in robes, polished floors and ceiling fans
- Central modern bathroom with bath and designer fixtures
- Discreet, savvy and minimal, bursting with northern natural light
- Leafy, tranquil and secluded decked courtyard garden
- Fully insulated under timber floor, walls in kitchen, bedrooms & roof
- Parking permits available, subject to council approval
A secluded private oasis beckons in the heart of Richmond’s cafes and restaurants sector, Victoria Gardens Cinemas, Collingwood Children’s Farm, Abbotsford Convent, local food markets, Yarra River, parks, bike paths and transport all at your door!
*** For guaranteed access, please arrive at the allotted inspection start time, any later and access may be denied ***
APPLYING - Apply online via 1FORM.
LEASE TERMS - 12 MONTHS unless otherwise specified.
PARKING PERMITS - Whilst parking permits are available for most properties, please confirm with the local council before applying for the property.
PHOTO ID MUST BE PROVIDED BEFORE ENTRY AT THE PROPERTY
BIGGIN SCOTT RICHMOND - NO 1 FOR PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
Available from:Friday 6th November 2020