GORGEOUS HOME IN A FANTASTIC LOCATION!
***TO BOOK A TIME TO INSPECT, SIMPLY CLICK ON BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME OR EMAIL AGENT TO BE NOTIFIED OF INSPECTION TIMES. BY REGISTERING, YOU WILL BE INSTANTLY INFORMED OF ANY UPDATES, CHANGES OR CANCELLATIONS FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT. IF YOU DO NOT REGISTER FOR AN OPEN FOR INSPECTION, ACCESS MAY NOT BE PROVIDED***
This lovely home with art deco features throughout would make to the perfect new home.
- A spacious living room with decorative open fire place and air conditioner
- Gas ducted heating throughout
- Polished floor boards
- Large separate kitchen/meals area with gas cooking and dishwasher.
- Two spacious bedrooms with built in robes and a smaller third bedroom/home office with built in robes.
- Light and bright central bathroom with shower over bath, separate toilet,
- Good size internal laundry with bench space and shelves
- Lovely rear paved garden courtyard with lighting, perfect for entertaining day and night.
- Single garage perfect for storage/workshop area (offers lighting and power).
In a quiet cul de sac location with Yarra Parklands at the end of the street you will forget just how close you are to the exciting hustle & bustle of Bridge Road's fantastic restaurants and shopping.
Perfect for families, this property is in the catchment zone of the highly sought after Hawthorn West Primary School and Melbourne Girls College
APPLYING - Apply online via 1FORM. The application code will be emailed to you after you have registered your details.
LEASE TERMS - 12 MONTHS unless otherwise specified.
PARKING PERMITS - Whilst parking permits are available for most properties, please confirm with the local council before applying for the property.
GUARANTEED RESPONSE TO APPLICATIONS WITHIN 1 BUSINESS DAY (Conditions Apply)
BIGGIN SCOTT RICHMOND - NO 1 FOR PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
Available from:Thursday 1st October 2020