FAMILY HAVEN METRES TO VIBRANT SWAN STREET
Light, bright and beautiful, this up to four bedroom residence could not be better positioned for an enviable Richmond lifestyle. With two frontages - to both Docker St and Waverley St - its sun-filled interiors are complemented by an idyllic garden setting for endless summer enjoyment.
- Sun-swept living/dining zone that spills outdoors to an alfresco patio for easy summer entertaining.
- Gourmet stone kitchen with quality stainless steel appliances plus a ground floor study/4th bedroom
- Brand new carpets upstairs & in all bedrooms. The master features a sparkling ensuite whilst a bright family bathroom, ground floor laundry and guest powder room are offered.
- Split system heating/cooling, wall heater (living zone) and ceiling fans plus ample storage, secure intercom entry and auto garage off Waverley Street.
- Stunning garden setting where fragrant roses and a vibrant bougainvillea take centre stage.
- Large lock up garage with potential for studio/residence (subject to council approval).
Doors to cosmopolitan Swan Street, this idyllic oasis is also merely moments to trams, the train station and MCG and within striking distance of Melbourne’s CBD.
Conditions of entry - IDENTIFICATION and contact number required, otherwise entry may be refused.
The information about this property has been supplied to us by the property owner, while we have no cause to doubt its accuracy, we provide no guarantee. We cannot attest to the functionality of any fixtures, fittings or inclusions to the property. Land and apartment dimensions and floor/site plans are supplied by third parties. Typing mistakes, omissions, transposing can occur, we provide to assist but make no representation. Buyers must carry out their own due diligence.