Huge Building Allotment with Stunning Views in Central Daylesford
This huge and elevated allotment of 1510 sq.m (over one third of an acre) in central Daylesford features stunning 180° panoramic views over forest areas in the south and west through to Wombat Hill rising up in the east behind Daylesford township.
Private but not isolated, the property is located in a quiet neighbourhood with Lake Daylesford at the end of the street and is a short easy walk to town centre stores, cafes, services and schools.
Power, sewerage and water are already connected at 2 points (to existing shed and also the site of a former relocatable cottage). There are established boundary trees and hedges, and new rear boundary fence has been installed. Remnants of an old cottage add a sense of history to the property and could be retained as a whimsical garden or courtyard feature.
A generous allotment for your new country home or potential for subdivision (STCA).
• 1510 sq.m vacant land – driveway on Title, no common property or Owners Corporation
• General Residential Zone - Hepburn Shire
• Power, sewerage, town water have 2 connection points on site
• Panoramic views to east, south and west – magnificent sunrise and sunset views
• Perfectly private with established ornamental pear trees on northern boundary, herbaceous garden beds, mature hedges